THE SHIFT FROM AGRARIAN TO SEDENTARY
Not long ago, we spent much of our time outdoors and worked with the land. This gave us a strong connection with our bodies and an undeniable defense against chronic misalignment or repetitive injury.
THE PAINFUL TRUTH OF THE MODERN AGE
Working at a desk or sitting for long periods of time has a way of misaligning joints and decreasing bone density.Our modern sedentary lifestyle leaves many of us vulnerable to neck, back and shoulder pain.
ANCIENT CHINESE EXERCISES FOR PAIN RELIEF
Qigong is an ancient art revered in the East for pain relief and healing. You can learn to redirect your Qi to painful areas in your body and release stagnant energy that binds muscles and connective tissue.
Qigong leads to vibrant health, flexibility and clarity of mind.
PROVEN VIDEO TRAINING METHOD
Over the years, we’ve created and perfected a powerful video training system that will help you self-correct and internalize the movements in real-time. Here is an overview of the flow:
Demonstration: Proper execution of each exercise
Real Students: Practice the movement with you
Corrections: Bruce comments on salient points
Student Feedback: How it feels and why it's working
After 50 years of teaching and over 10 years of creating video training programs, I can tell you that this is the most powerful and video training method currently available anywhere.
1. Digital Video Training Program for Pain Relief
Using our proven video training method, Instructor Bruce Frantzis will present a step-by-step 4 level progression of 5 movements and 45 exercises designed to relieve you of your neck, back and shoulder pain. *Note: Delivered in two installments over two months.
2. The Four Level Progression for Spine Health
Your head, neck, back and shoulders are all extensions of your spine, which is the foundation. During each level of this program you’ll be able to expand on what you’ve learned and gain greater health benefits from each movement.
3. The 5 Fundamental Movements of Medical Qigong
You’ll learn 5 powerful movements which are the backbone of your recovery and revisited in each level of the program. Derived from ancient Chinese energy exercises, these five movements will provide the much needed release of muscle binding and fascia tension that cause your pain.
4. 45 Targeted Exercises for Neck, Back and Shoulders
Each exercise in this program builds upon itself and expands on your capacity for pain relief. Ultimately, you will be working for better performance in all your physical activities and perfecting these movements over a lifetime.
Taoist Breathing for Tai Chi and Meditation
Breathing can transform your life and make you a healthier, more relaxed human being. Dr. Bruce Frantzis has developed a Longevity Breathing program from traditional Taoist breathing methods to help you improve lung capacity, massage your internal organs, and relax your nerves with each breath.
Taoist Meditation Lessons with Bruce
Designed for both beginners and more advanced meditation practitioners, these Taoist Meditation Lessons will help you cultivate concentration, focus and intention. As you practice, eventually you will gain skills to mediate for longer periods of time while still maintaining a high level of awareness. If you have ever meditated before you probably know that this is easier said than done, but the benefits are invaluable. You’ll be able to heal faster and elevate your Qigong practice to new heights.
*Available instantly upon purchase*
In Level one the lessons are designed to expand your body awareness and make it comfortable and easy to feel your body. These are the first steps to shift your awareness to the subtle energy of Qi so you can set the foundation for your entire practice. You can expect results almost immediately, and as you progress you will naturally be ready for more complicated movements and exercises.
- Practice gentle shoulder movements for stretching of the cervical vertebrae
- Find out how to loosen your rib cage to alleviate neck and upper back conditions
- Discover the power of circular shoulder movements to open up stuck points
- Create space in your cervical spine to release stagnant Qi
- Vertically stretch your neck by raising and lowering your shoulder blades and shoulder tips
HEAD, NECK, SHOULDER BLADES, UPPER TORSO & DIAPHRAGM
In Level two you will discover a higher level of sophistication in your exercises. You’ll begin to learn how to use fascia to access the deeper anatomy of the body, releasing Qi as an internal healer and health generator. Although these exercises will require more body and mental awareness, they easily yield significantly more benefits than normal stretches.
- Learn how fascia internally connects your anatomy and either promotes or alleviates pain
- Discover how back, neck and shoulder pain can be reduced by working at the level of fascia
- Increase blood flow through fascia and muscles to loosen energetic blocks
- Reduce alignments and correct anatomical problems with ligament stretching and Qi
- Find out how to reduce pain with gentle and circular movements
*Available 30 days after purchase*
QI, MICRO-COSMIC ORBIT & TISSUES LENGTHENING
In Level three the lessons progress to the stage of true Qigong and a fluid practice of consistent movement. It requires the deeper body awareness developed in Levels 1 & 2, and it does provide significantly more benefits.
- Release what was stuck in the body’s anatomical and qi energy mechanisms of vertical, horizontal and forward-backward movement.
- Learn how to create pain free function or eliminate the mechanisms that cause pain and dysfunction.
- Discover how to eliminate pain by yourself, rather than relying on doctors, medications or forced rest.
- Open your body’s energy channels so you can perform your best and diminish the possibility of accidentally hurting yourself.
- Create a foundation for a high-level Qigong practice that can lead to vitality, spiritual evolution and internal strength
LEG EXERCISES FOR ULTIMATE SPINE HEALTH
Qigong treats the entire body as one unified whole, which means the legs are just important as the upper body for spine health. Moving, stretching and loosening fascia in your legs is useful for serious spine injuries and overall health of your neck, back and shoulders.
- Feel the flow between yin and yang in your legs and help to balance your posture.
- Learn how to exercise with a partner to activate your legs in powerful ways.
- Discover how to loosen and lubricate fascia in your legs which will benefit your aching back or neck. Releasing the legs can release the whole body.
- Learn how to use your shoulder blades to grab fascia of the buttocks which will activate legs
- Open your leg energy channels and direct Qi to specific parts of your body for healing and relief.